VW1994 RADIATOR REPLACEMENT

1994 GOLF 1.9 TD -RADIATOR REPLACEMENT COMPLETED.\RETURNED WITH UNIVERSAL FIT RADIATOR WHICH IS POSITIONED FURHTER OFF THE GRILL , ON THE DIAGONAL AND FURTHER BACK TWOARDS TEH ENGINE. THE FAN SHROUD ON TEH PORTION FURTHEST BACK DOES NOT MEET THE FAN , THE FAN STANDS OFF ABOUT 1/2 INCH FROM THE FAN SHROUD, SO THE FAM IS FURTHER FROM TEH RADIATOR. OVERALL THE RADIATOR IS ABOUT THREEE INCHES FURTHER BACK, AND ON A DIAGONAL. THE WIRES FOR THE ELECTRIC WERE LEFT HANGING NEAR THE TOP RADIATOR HOSE AND NOT CLIPPED IN PLACE.AND ONE WIRE WAS LEFT UNATTACHED AND `I’M UNABLE TO REACH AND REATTACH. THE BLINKERS WORK VERY RAPIDLY AS COMARED TO PREVIOUS AND THE THERMOSTAT SEEMS TO REACH MIDLINE TEMP RAPIDLY ALTHOUGH IT WAS REPLACED. AFTER PICK UP THE CAR DEMANDED WATER IN A 10 K`M OF DRIVING AND DRANK ALOT. I’M CONCERNED THERE MAY BE AN AIR LOCK FROM IMPROPOER AIR BLEEDING AND THAT THE OVERALL JOB WITH THE RADIATOR BEING OUT OF PLACE AN POSSIBLY INCORRECT , A UNIVERSAL RADIATOR? WILL HARM THE VEHICLE.\CAN YOU TACKLE EACH OF THESE POINTS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM OR THE OUTCOME OF AN IMPROPER FITTING RADIATOR?

I KNOW HTERE ARE TWO RO THREE SIZED RADIATORS FOR THIS CAR AND I’M CONCERNED.

SHODDY WORKMANSHIP AND REPAIR? WHAT TO DO? ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON WORK.