03 GMC 2500 HD 4×4 Gas

I have a 03 GMG 2500hd 4×4 gas.About 4 months ago it lost power it said loss of engine power. I took it to a local place they replaced the throttle body and excel pedal sensor. A month later it did the same thing and I took it back and they said it as the excel pedal and replaced it. Well it did the engine power loss again and has a surge to it as I’m going down the road around 45 when I get on it, it runs great but around 45 it was surging. I had someone else do a tune up on it. The fuel line was stopped and they told me to take it to the dealership that the computer needed to be reprogrammed, so I did that yesterday. They reset whatever things and it ran great today until this evening and it did the engine power loss again and was doing the surging but this time it was idled up real high until I turned it off and started it up again. Someone told me that it cold be the wire to the throttle body. Can anyone give me some help on what it might be?

1 thought on “03 GMC 2500 HD 4×4 Gas”

1. When the light is on, you need to have the computer scanned to identify where the problem is coming from. Most parts stores will do it for free.

with your throttle control and the TAC fault results in low power this is in most cases corroded connector to this tac module. If this is not the problem then the throttle body must be replaced because it is an un removable part of it.

Comments are closed.