Dodge neon se 2003

What part is required in order to fix the tension pulley on my power steering. Auto parts tell me i have to buy the whole unit. Can I just replace the pulley?
2003 Dodge Neon


3 thoughts on “Dodge neon se 2003”

  1. If the tensioner is bad then the entire unit needs to be replaced. You can purchase the part yourself and possibly save some money. I have looked up the part here for you.

    If just the pulley on the end of the tensioner is bad you may replace it separately. I have also looked up this part for you.

Comments are closed.