The AC will not blow any cold air 2008 Toyota Camry XLE V6

My Air Conditioning isn’t working right. If I start it when it’s relatively cool outside, like 75 degrees, it’ll blow ice cold. If I then continue to the desert where it’s 105 degrees, it’ll still be blowing ice cold. BUT, when I leave it in the desert for a few hours where it’s 105 and come back and turn it on (when now it’s very hot outside and inside the car), the AC will not blow any cold air. It’ll blow like 98 degree air, not any cooler. As I drive back towards cooler outside temps, then it’ll start to work again. It’s all very strange, not to mention uncomfortable. Any ideas? A couple months ago I had a new condenser installed from damage to the old one. I’ve already tried replacing the relay.

This is common to a failing mode/blend door actuator. The actuator is a tiny electronic device that opens and closes the doors inside the ventilation system. This allows it to switch from hot to cold.

When the vehicle sets, heat and moisture tend to affect these components. And when first put in use after setting they have a harder time functioning properly.

Source Article:

Why is the air conditioning blowing hot? – SOLVED