HID headlamp does not work. went back on for a brief day or two.
In most cases replacing the bulb will correct this issue. In other cases correcting a connection error may need to be made.
HID Headlamp Replacement
•Incorrect servicing of the discharge headlights could result in electrical shock. Before servicing the discharge headlights, always refer to the discharge headlight service warnings.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the front bumper.
- Remove the front combination light.
- Rotate the cover in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure to remove it.
- Rotate the connector in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure to remove it.
- Press sections A to release the bulb retaining wire and remove the discharge headlight.
- Remove the discharge headlight.
- The bulb generates extremely high heat when it is illuminated. If the surface of the bulb is soiled, excessive heat will build up and the life of the bulb will be shortened. When replacing the bulb, hold the metal flange, not the glass.