Find Hundreds of Car Repair Advice and Auto Repair Help Tips. A great source for detailed information, wiring diagrams, car brake repair procedures, repair manuals, Engine repair techniques, check engine light testing, charging systems, starting systems, Air Conditioning Diagnostics and Recharging, explanations of Trouble Codes, Electrical problem solving and Performing Routine Maintenance Repairs. Free Auto Mechanic has just launched a New and exciting way to Ask Auto repair questions and get the answers you need. Check out *Free Auto Repair Questions and Answers . Ask a Mechanic Online Now !
Welcome to FreeAutoMechanic.com your Online Automotive repair Source. This site is dedicated to helping you solve all your car problems along with providing understanding of how to diagnose and repair the issues. You will find Step By Step Diagnostic charts from Air Conditioning not working to a No Start Condition. You can obtain Online access to Repair Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Trouble Code Definitions, and even Ask a professional car mechanic your questions and get the answers you need 24/7. You will find from basic to complex, what ever your level of knowledge is, you can find what you need here to help with Troubleshooting your problem.
You won't find any fancy white shop coats here. Real automotive car mechanics get their hands dirty, bust their knuckles and wear the scars with pride knowing the job was done right the first time. We Fix Cars !
Top 10 Most Important Things to do to Keep Your Car in Top Running Condition :
- Battery - fully charged and no corrosion
- Fluid Levels - oil, coolant, brake, power steering, washer fluid
- Tires - Tread depth, wear pattern, inflation
- Brakes - pad life, rotors, noise
- Fuel - filters, injectors, proper octane
- Belts and Hoses - soft, worn, cracked, rotten
- Spark Plugs - engine tune up, how often
- Alternator Repair - checking and testing
- Lubrication - Grease fitting, wheel bearings, ball joints
- Maintenance - intervals and schedules
Top 5 Automotive Related Myths:
- Vegetable Oil vs. Diesel Fuel
- High Octane Fuel Is Better
- Tire Pressure Affects Your Fuel Mileage
- Arrow Dynamics
- Hybrid - Cost Effective